Friday, May 30, 2008

We're Home!!

We made it!! Roman thoroughly enjoyed his ride home in first class!! After some waiting in the Immigration area at the Atlanta airport, Roman officially became a US citizen.

Roman loves his new house. He' continues to explore new rooms and places. He's met the cats and is fascinated by them. The dogs will be home later this morning and I"m sure he will enjoy meeting them as well.

We'll continue to post updates on how he is doing.

Thanks everyone for all the prayers and well wishes!! It definitely helped us bring him home!

2 comments:

Phylis said...

I'm so glad that you're home!!!! Welcome home, Roman, welcome to America!!! Home of the Happy Meal & Land of the Leggo. I'm sure you've been kissed til your cheeks are red by all your Grandmas & Grandpas! We love you!!! I'm ready for hugs & kisses too. You can show me your new house; it's new to me too, Baby. Love Aunt Phyl

Jessi said...

Woo hoo!! :) Congratulations to all three of you on making it home safely from this journey of a lifetime! Now the real fun begins...
Best, Jessica & Bill