Welcome to the Bruno Family Blog. This Blog will keep you up to date with the latest news from Bob, Wendy, Roman and Vin (AKA Li Li).
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Joe Cool
Roman is doing great! Check out this picture. He loves his sunglasses!! This weekend we're going to the Cousin Reunion to see the rest of the family for the first time. They can't wait to meet Roman!
This guy is so handsome! And what a big boy he is. I love you, Roman. And Bob & Wendy, I love you both, for bringing such love into all our lives. Your Marriage blesses all of us.
1 comment:
This guy is so handsome! And what a big boy he is. I love you, Roman. And Bob & Wendy, I love you both, for bringing such love into all our lives. Your Marriage blesses all of us.
Post a Comment